Introducing Pumpkin

Pumpkin is a 1 yr old female shiba hailing from Queens, NY. She was found sitting in front of an animal clinic and had been living there hoping someone would claim her. After about a month of having fun with the staff and being spayed and microchipped, she has now come to us and living with her new foster dads, John and Steve. They adore her and she has been adjusting well to her new foster home.

Pumpkin was unsure of meeting dogs when she was at the clinic and would show some signs of aggression but her foster dads have a dog and she gets along with him with no problems!

Once we learn more about Pumpkin, we’ll post it here!

Comments

1. Michael says:

Gorgeous!! My aplication will be faxed today!!

2. Elizabeth J says:

Hello,

I have been following NYC Shiba Rescue and would be extremely interested in adopting Pumpkin permanently. If John and Steve are willing to part with her, please let me know.

Elizabeth

• Elizabeth, if you are interested in meeting Pumpkin, please complete and fax us an adoption application

3. alexandra says:

Hi, I’m interested in meeting pumkin, and filling out an application for adoption. Thanks!

4. Timothy says:

Is pumpkin still available? She’s beautiful!

• Pumpkin is very cute! If you’re interested in adopting her please download and complete the adoption application and then fax it back to us 🙂

5. Giovanna says:

Hi, I’ve been owned and loved by my first Shiba for 16 yrs. He was amazing! I now have a new boy in my family. He’s one year old and eager for a playmate. I am in RI…how can we arrange a meet and greet??

• If you are interested in meeting Pumpkin — complete an adoption application and our adoption team will review and contact you if Pumpkin is seems like a good match. Meet and greets can be arranged – we do have a wonderful group of people who will do drives and meet somewhere if it means a great forever home for one of our dogs. 🙂

6. Giovanna says:

Hi Kathy,
    Yes, I do want to submit an app, but noticed Pumpkin’s status has been changed to ‘adoption pending’. Is she already spoken for??

thanks,
    Giovanna

• We have an potential adopter, but it can’t hurt to submit or you may want to check back with us in case another dog matches well with your home in the future.

7. Michelle Tran says:

Oh! She’s adorable! I will be definitely sending over an application when I get out of work.
    I’m currently located in Albany (but from Queens), and I would absolutely love to meet her! 🙂